- Supports brain, vision, and nervous system development in growing children
- Up to 1,100 mg of omega-3s per serving
- Contains 400 IU of vitamin D3, the recommended intake of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Made from premium wild-caught, sustainably-sourced Norwegian cod
- Easy dosing with included syringe
- Freshness, potency, and purity guaranteed
Baby's DHA provides the important omega-3 DHA, which supports healthy brain, vision, and nervous system development in growing children. DHA for babies is especially important during the first 2 years, as their brains nearly double in size. Unfortunately, many infants don't get adequate amounts of DHA through breastfeeding or formula alone. Baby's DHA is a great way to fill this nutritional gap and ensure your children receive the high-quality DHA their growing bodies--and brains--need.
Carlson Baby's DHA is made exclusively from premium Arctic cod caught in the deep, pristine waters off the coast of Norway using traditional, sustainable methods. Baby's DHA is bottled with a touch of vitamin E to prevent oxidation.